Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cinema 3*

At last i saw The Fountain!!

I have heard so many different opinions about it tha i was begining to become insane of curiosity and desire to see it with my own eyes..I even bought the soundtrack while waiting for the opportunity to come . i must have heard it 3 days from morning till midnight!

As for the film , I found it poetic, divine, a rainbow of emotions , pictures, musical delight.
An extreme masterpiece provoking more human senses simultaneously than any (or perhaps few) films I have ever seen..

I felt it , saw it, heard it , admired each and every moment of it...

Hugh Jackman was incredible !! fragile and strong at the same time, conquerer and prisoner at the same time, hero and condemned ,lost and found...

Go see , hear, listen the film!!
Dont try to understand it, just "breathe" it...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home