Friday, February 23, 2007

5 things about my ''case''.

After Oni's challenge i will reveal 5 things about me...

1. One of the things i notice most when i meet a new person is his/her hands . I just consider hands very important clue of someone's character anyway.

2.I get emotional very very veryyyyyyyy easily and i also get furious very easily but not for a long time. I ALWAYS forgive and forget.(Although i must cut down on this last habit as soon as possible..)

3. I am not the most "happy" kind of woman i must admit. I dont prefer pink and i do not dress as the typical ''girly like candy candy , hugs and kisses and cute pink pink girl''.Am i a dissapointment to the male part of the population or what?

4. I adore art. Painting , cinema , sculpture, photography, music and gastronomy. Because yes food is art!

5. And last my second greatest fear in life is loneliness...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger oni said...

Ta xeria mou ti sou eipane??? :( Etrwga ta nyxia mouuu mpouaaaa T_T Twra stamathsa omws! :O

10:00 AM  
Blogger deceiverius said...

you 're no dissapointment 'cause life ain' t pink!!!lol!!I see you had a look on mr.William Blake......

3:49 AM  
Blogger en-lighted said...

Thnx for commenting..I just brutally discovered how much pain can leave behind the "journey" of a loved one.. How can someone handle a loss of someone sh shared her life for 64 years...The pain is just too much...
Missing and always remembering...

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

,,,

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home