Monday, June 19, 2006

To my very "best friend"

Of course i am annoying you "my friend".Yes its me again with my obscure thoughts , my inner desires , my envies , my needs .My little valuable companion in my most horryficly abstract creations.
Yes i guess you remember me crawling among your non-existent excuse and the truth , between your rotten values and the light.
Beware though , because you are trully naked to my eye..
Beware though , because i see your empty soul , passing astonishingly transparent in front of me...
Yes there's a hole in my soul too, but it stands there bleeding proudly from emotions ,pain, love , betrayal,lies..
And suddenly you my very "best fiend" , you oh beloved one , you stand silent..
You, the writer of so many , the poet of so numerous...
My eyes are the answer to you, the terrible sound of my limits braking is my song to you..
My dear, my very very "best friend"...

1 Comments:

Blogger oni said...

An xasw k sena 8a xasw ta panta. Elpizw na mhn einai gia mena ayta. (epeidh eimai poet) Eimai xalia. Mh m afhneis. K mhn eisai psyxrh mazi mou. Ponaw poly. Mou ekanes na ksodepsw allo ena paketo xartomantila. Mou xrwstas 0.50 eyrw twra :) K mono h skepsh oti 8a mporousa na se trelanw opote mou kapnisei gia na sou klaftw, me kanei na se latreyw. K de 8elw na se blepw na ginesai sa kai mena. Toulaxiston otan oi alloi einai xaroumenoi, kati klebw apo th xara tous k th lampsh tous. Lampse gia mena se parakalw :*

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home